Friday, January 08, 2010

EMOTIONAL RESOLUTION UPDATE

O.K. so we had a breakdown.  I go back to work tomorrow, and my honey totally lost it...o.k. so you guessed it...the mistake took place at work...in all honesty I really don't know how he has done it.  Latin men are a very weird species, so I know that he loves me very much, and I know that what bothers him the most is the fact that I have taken his sense of manhood by doing what I did.  







It was really bad today...I can't really say much, since I think that it is better that he finally let all of these emotions come out.  Perhaps this will make it better for him, perhaps not...he left to school soon after and then of course went to have a couple of beers with his friend...this really bothers me, and he doesn't seem to see how much.  We all deal with things differently, and his way of dealing with issues to me, really doesn't cut it...I am really pissed off right now...Estoy que lo mando pa' el carajo!  But then, I stop and think of what he must be going through internally, and I figure, I can atleast give him that much...but how much is enough.  I meet issues head on, and once I acknowledge a problem, then hey now it's time to focus on the solution, now just sit and mope around feeling sorry for yourself! AHI AHI AHI!!!!!!


Bueno...time to go...for now!

No comments: