Sunday, March 07, 2010

He's out!

So, that's it...he packed his shit, and is gone..hmm...what the heck happened?  I got out of work (as usual), went to do my nails (as usual),  got home, and he was pissed!  What now?  I mean really if it weren't for my happy pills, I think I would have just lost it.  Now he's upset because I do my nails, my hair, and go shopping...really all I can say about this is WHATEVER!  You met me this way, and that is one thing that I WILL NOT change.  I am not stuck on my appearance, but I don't think there is anything wrong with grooming....HELLO!  WTF! Besides, I work hard, and I deserve to pamper myself...AND it's not coming from your pocket or affecting our household bills AT ALL! This is ridiculous, he left because he says he doesn't want to do something that he will later regret....AGAIN...what does that mean?  I know he is going through a very deep depression, for goodness sake, I don't know how long it's been that we don't have sex, and I am coping and not harassing him(thank GOD for my rabbit and erotic imagination)! Of course I don't use it when he's around, I don't want him to feel bad, I mean really who do you take me for?

Today though, I have no idea what's up!  He is always upset, and angry lately, I know that he has alot on his plate and everyone is not the same...I am the type of person who just gets over it!  I am not going to say that I have never been depressed, I have....too many times to count, but you just have to dust yourself off and try again, and keep on going (That's a song right?).  I feel as though from the bottom the only place to go is up!  So...he took a couple of jeans, and his uniform for work, and left...yeap that's it, five years down the drain....I guess it could have been worse, there could have been drama, and there wasn't, so I guess I should be grateful about that...RIGHT?

No comments: