Sunday, March 07, 2010

First Full Day Gone!

Well, it has now officially been twenty four hours since he left.  Yeap, that's right, he left, and nothing.  I am tempted to say that there could be someone else, and that he had this planned for a while, but why torture myself and make a movie in my brain.  I can't say that it has been hard, since lately our relationship was really strained, I mean we were more like roommates, and nothing like the couple we were in the first three years of our relationship.  Hot steamy, erotic, sex...ahhhh.....those days....this may sound like a little Too Much Information for you but, he actually made me squirt....yeap, I had no idea until he came along that this was possible.  I mean we were making love all over the place, initially it was just sex, but then somehow it became so much more.

Yes, I miss that feeling, but where we are today, I don't see it possible to get it back, and we've tried...we went to therapy, church....Oh well, let's see what tomorrow brings, so far, it's just me and the girls (doggies)....Write To You Later!

No comments: